– Write too many words if your English is average (aim for 250-265)
– Use contractions such as “don’t”, “shouldn’t”, etc
– Overuse connecting words (assessors expect that!)
– Jump from one idea to the next: link, link, link!
– Mix arguments “for” and “against” in the same paragraph
– Use the wrong tone (essays are always formal)
– Use abbreviations
– Repeat words or overuse primitive verbs (does, makes, gets)
– Cross out many things
– Write illegibly
– Use idioms too frequently or inappropriately
– Write in a babyish manner (bad grammar and poorly developed ideas)
– Become a clock victim (constantly look at the clock and panic)
– Start writing without a plan
– Forget to leave a blank line between paragraphs
– Use generalisations (“All”, “Every”) as this reflects an immature way of thinking
– Use simple sentences if you want a high score
– Use cliches as they are often too informal
– Use ‘lazy’ expressions (“and so on”, “etc”).
– Copy part of task question
– Agree with both sides – choose one side to make your opinion clear
– Let adrenaline make you arrogant
– Go off topic
First of all, I would like to thank to you for your great help.
My exam was on 11February my speaking questions
What is your name?
Are you a student or work?
Do you like children?
Some other questions then he gave a topic
Talk about an occasion when you spend time with child?
What you did ?
Who can do good care of children mother or father?
Why do you think mother can do good rearing of there children?
Why some father do rearing of there children?
Some more questions about children
Writing task 2
In some countries smoking is ban as it is injurious to health similarly some people think that mobile phone should be ban on certain places
Do you agree to this idea?
I have question to ask that my risult has to come on 24 February and now it will come on 3 March why my result delay? ??????
Thanks mam in advance
Question) Despite a variety of sport facilities and gyms, people are less fit nowadays than ever do you think are the main causes of this problem? What solutions can you suggest?
Nowadays, sport facilities like gym are everywhere, people can have more chances to keep fit. However, it is undoubtedly that obesity is becoming serious than before. In this essay, i will explain the causes of the problem, and giving suggestions.
With the advent of the technology, people start to become more convenient, but more lazy. Living in the computer age, it is so simple to do anything that you example, we can go to somewhere very easy, find someone that you want, or even have a quick meal. It seems help us a lot, but instead it makes us become dependence on it. When people start to rely on those gadgets, they will start to become lazy and don’t want to do anything. For instance, no willing to walk, move or go outside. Which may makes people have less exercise, and stay in the house all day, become overweight eventually.